MICROSOFT POWER PLATFORM
Improve Efficiency, Productivity and Profitability With The Microsoft Power Platform
We create modern, intelligent business applications for small and medium sized businesses.
Improve productivity across your business with an integrated application platform that combines Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate (formerly – Microsoft Flow).
Does your business need a custom software solution? Perhaps you have the ideas, but now you need the tools and the expertise to make them a reality. Exploring Microsoft Power Apps with help from the team at Vinergy is the answer. Together, we can rapidly develop using the latest integrated tools to achieve the excellence you expect.
What is the Power Platform?
One of Microsoft’s most integrated business solutions, Power Apps comprises multiple layers of software and services joined by connectors that allow for effortless data sharing across channels. With Power Apps, businesses can rapidly design, iterate, and deploy purpose-built business applications to solve complex problems. Solutions based on the Power Apps framework can seamlessly interface with your existing data architecture, whether in the Dataverse or not. Power Apps lets you integrate with data contained in Sharepoint, a standard SQL server, Dynamics 365, and even the normal suite of Microsoft 365 apps.
Lightweight and founded on low-code principles, Power Apps lets businesses achieve advanced development outcomes without the need to expend significant time and resources in the process. In fact, Power Apps enables businesses to achieve more with less IT support.
Some of the key features of Power Apps include:
- Easy-to-use app development solutions, including a low-code drag-and-drop user interface. Templates let you bypass tedious low-level work, while a built-in AI can offer suggestions and guidance as you build an app.
- Allow more business members to contribute insight and ideas to the development process in an environment that does not require a high-level understanding of computer science.
- Integrate with Azure for advanced cloud-enabled tools that let you do more and go further.
- Link your Power Apps with the rest of the Power Platform, including Power BI, Power Automate, Power Pages, and Power Virtual Agents. Create dashboards for power users, explore the potential of process automation and orchestration, deliver better service outcomes through chatbots, and deploy business websites in a fraction of the time.
What We Do With Power Apps
Even though Power Apps is a solution designed to be easy and intuitive, not all companies have the person-hours available to dedicate to development in the first place. At Vinergy, we aim to help our clients take full advantage of this platform by working closely to realise their goals.
Treating your business as if it were our own, we strategise with you to understand the best way to approach Power Apps integration and use it for your business. Then we get to work — producing sites, apps, and more to your specifications and to our own exacting standards of quality and reliability.
What Does The Power Platform Include?
The Power Platform is comprised of five core modules (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Pages, Power Virtual Agents)
1. Power BI (Business Intelligence)
This module deals with the ‘Analyse’ feature of The Power Platform, delivering meaningful and insightful visualisations of your data. Like the rest of the Power Platform, it enables users to easily create their own custom reports and dashboards.
In short, Power BI brings your data to life.
Power BI is suitable for businesses of all sizes.
- Transform data into stunning visuals and share with colleagues on any device.
- Visually explore and analyse data – on premise and in the cloud – all in one view.
- Collaborate on and share customised dashboards and interactive reports
2. Power Apps (Application Development)
This module addresses the ‘Act’ feature of the Power Platform, enabling users to easily create applications (apps) for their business without the ability to read or write code.
PowerApps can be both desktop and mobile. It can be used to create sophisticated apps to solve complex problems in your business or even a simple app to transition out of excel spreadsheets.
3. Power Automate (originally – Microsoft Flow)
Power Automate is the ‘Automation’ module, allowing you to create automation and connectivity in your business. Power Automate enables users without technical ability to create automated workflows between business applications inside your business.
Ask yourself these questions :
- Do you currently have numerous software applications inside your business, and none of them integrate with each other?
- Would you like to synchronise files from one system to the other?
- Would you like to create automation, i.e when a new lead comes in via your website the sales team are immediately alerted, with the lead already created in your CRM? This is one of endless flows that are possible!
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then Power Automate is the perfect solution for your business.
Curious to learn more about the Microsoft Power Platform? Then visit our blog page to read more about the Power of the Power Platform, and how it can help improve and grow your business.
Good software is at the centre of success for many businesses today — and deploying tailor-made solutions to achieve your goals is an excellent strategy. At Vinergy, we help our clients unlock and access the full power of Power Apps and all the other integrated solutions Microsoft offers, including Power BI, Power Automate, and the rest of the Power Platform.
Discover what’s possible when you consult with our team on Power Apps today.
Why Choose Vinergy?
Vinergy are experts in developing cloud strategies for small and medium sized businesses. Our team work closely with you to understand your needs and brings together the best tools for the way your business works today and into the future.
‘Get Smarter, Get Stronger and to Grow Faster.’
- We are local and like-minded – we too are business owners and decision makers
- Our team is experienced, knowledgeable and competent
- Our approach is non-corporate, non-jargon professionalism
- We are proactive, responsive and accountable
Our 5 Point Customer Promise
- We will treat your business as if it were our own
- We will keep your business running
- We will make your life easier
- We will allow you to focus on what you do best
- We will make your business smarter, stronger, simpler and faster.
Need help with a business problem?
There’s no problem too big or too small for our cloud solution specialists at Vinergy.